Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dear Readers,

You have probably noticed of late that I have been a right miserable old bag. It is more a mood of "argh! at the world" than anything else, as situations beyond our control are making my family's life not as nice as it should be. Sadly, I don't think I am the only one feeling like this at the moment.

However this post is a concerted effort to be a bit more happy. The Sun is trying to shine and warm up, Spring is here and I am sick of being so fucking glum all the time.

So here are some Happy Things. We all deserve more of them in our lives.

"God Says Yes To Me"
Kaylin Haught

I asked God if it was okay to be melodramatic
and she said yes
I asked her if it was okay to be short
and she said it sure is
I asked her if I could wear nail polish
or not wear nail polish
and she said honey
she calls me that sometimes
she said you can do just exactly
what you want to
Thanks God I said
And is it even okay if I don't paragraph
my letters
Sweetcakes God said
who knows where she picked that up
what I'm telling you is
Yes Yes Yes




funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures


We need to remember sometimes life is shit enough without any help from us, so we have to make the effort for our own happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment