Sunday, March 22, 2009

Is there anybody out there?

Wave please, if you are reading this blog. I am feeling all lonely and unloved. Well, not really but it would be nice to know if someone was here. Otherwise I think I am just barking (mad) at the moon!

Anyway.

The Spring Equinox has been and gone. And the weather was lovely. I didn't do anything on the day itself, but I did get together with a friend over the previous weekend (with glorious weather then too.) It was her first "ritual", although she has been pagan for donkey's years. She is very much not into the "public pagan" thing, and isn't really interested in covens, pagan politics and the like, so we are a very good match.

It was good to know that I could do a ritual from scratch, since although I had worked out a planned ritual, I couldn't find it. (That's the problem with memory sticks, you put them down and they are gone!) My friend felt that it worked, and that's the main thing. We had a bit of Temple Time, which is the phenomenom of being in Circle, feeling like it has taken no time at all to complete, and realising that an hour has gone past.

It is nice to have someone to work with. I have known this person for years now (at least 20!), so finding out that we have so much in common feels like such a blessing. We are working on an exchange of ideas. She is from a more complementary health side of things, whereas I am more esoteric (sort of), so it works out quite well.

Hopefully I will be able to blog more about the Work we do together.

4 comments:

  1. *wave*

    You know you might want to install a free site meter so you know who comes to visit:

    http://www.sitemeter.com/

    All good things,

    Sia

    P.S. Love the song

    Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, Sia. A sitemeter has been duly added.

    I am really happy that you are reading my blog. I hope that you find some of it interesting! (Even though it has been particularly morose of late!)

    And Happy Spring when it finally gets to you too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Livia Indica, thank you for your comment! It is nice to know that people are reading. :D

    ReplyDelete