Saturday, August 8, 2009

Quiet of late.

I haven't really posted much here of late. Visiting friends and then a bout of Swine Flu combined with my laptop going POP!FIZZ! has meant that I don't get onto a pc that much.

I have started my 101/1001. Nothing major done yet, just simple things like buying myself flowers. Neil has put in his official grievance with work, and it is now just a a case of waiting to see what they do next. (A long and complicated story that I may one day get into.)

The summer school holidays have been dull and dreary so far. We don't look like we are getting away at all, as we can't go abroad (no current passports) and the weather is being too crap for going anywhere in the UK.

Hopefully I will get more in the flow so to speak and post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment