Friday, March 19, 2010

Gratefulness

I think I need to write this list and get it out that I am grateful for a lot of things. Yes, things are a bit shit at the moment, but I have to keep things into perspective, because if I don't, I will go stark raving bonkers and really, not in a good way.

* I am grateful to my parents, particularly my mum for bringing me up to be the strong woman I am now.
* I am grateful to my parents for having me and keeping me in the first place.
* I am grateful for my husband and his love for me.
* I am grateful for the blessed beings of my children in my life. The joy they bring me is beyond compare.
* I am grateful that although we aren't rich in material things, we have enough to live in relative comfort.
* I am grateful that we have a roof over our heads, even if it is cramped and messy.
* I am grateful for my mind.
* I am grateful for my female body.
* I am grateful for the friends in my life that mean so much to me.
* I am grateful for the magick in my life.


I am also grateful for...
music, chocolate, vampire fiction, fantasy fiction, dogs, cats, babies, red, pink, purple, sparkles, glitter, fairies, paint, computers, internet, candles, fire, dragons, art, cakes, raspberries, kisses, long hot undisturbed baths, comfy shoes, sexy shoes, comfy bras and knickers, sexy bras and knickers. David Tennant, scifi, Dr Who. BBC, beer, wine, vodka (but not all at once) cooking, drawing, flowers, trees, bushes, muppets, freedom, reading, tattoos...