Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Woot! I got Chos'Ed!

Seriously I am that pathetic, it has made my day! Am not entirely sure what I have been chosen for, but hey, its the choosing that counts.

So first off, thanks, Magaly from Pagan Culture, I have never been chosen for nuffink before! ;)

"Here are the rules of the beautiful blogger award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.


1) Did that bit

2) Seven things about me;
- I am going to get all my hair cut off tomorrow and dyed wacky colours. (Yes, I am *cough* 36 years old, but I am tired of looking like a frumpy cow.)
- When I was a wee girl I wanted to be a policewoman.
- I can make my arms look like they are on the wrong way round.
- I am addicted to the internet.
- I AM going to sort out my garden this year and make it both beautiful and practical. (Much like me! :P)
- I want to go to more foreign countries, but can't justify the environmental impact.
- Have recently realised that I have been Pagan for about 20 years. Which makes me feel both really old, and that I should know more Stuff! :D

3) The blogs that I have chosen are:
Bohemian Shadows New
Another blog of the same above person, Holistic Mum
The Compost Bin Not New

Ummm, now I am going to be a bit crap, as I haven't really looked at any new blogs for a while, but I promise to have a poke around and see what I can come up with. :D