Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 8.

The diet isn't going too well at the moment. I have the mother of all colds. It isn't detoxing, since the kids have had it as well, and they aren't doing the diet (obviously). But what this means is my energy levels are severely lacking at the moment.

Other than that, Hubs is coming around to the healthy eating marlarky, (although his first attempt at a Green Smoothie did leave something to be desired.)

ION, have bought 2 hanging baskets for strawberries and tumbling tomatoes, and 2 pots of grow your own salads. Hopefully I should feel well enough to get out in the garden to do some stuff out there. I have just watched Grow Your Own Drugs and it has made me want a chamomile seat. However, Hubs has said we don't really have room, so might have to wait until the next house! (Booooo, but he has a point.)

But if anyone out there feels like sending me some anti-germ vibes, it would be much appreciated.