Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Whoops!

Nearly a month from my last post. My excuse is illness, holidays, birthdays and Seasonal Celebrations, so I think that is fair enough really.

I am aiming to spend less time on the interwebz, and get a life again. However, what I want to do is spend more of my time writing, so hopefully if I manage to churn out anything decent, I will post it here.

2009 has started. Conflict in Israel and Gaza, credit crunch, same old, same old really. While I don't want to live in a complete state of avoidance and ignorance, I am trying to seperate myself from the news. I have come to realise (and had it pointed out in an astrology reading) that I worry too much about everything, and I let things I have little or no control over severely affect my mood. Much of the month of December was spent in a mild depression over the state of the world and the future of my children. Even coming to the conclusion that I need to up my skills, since the kids would be better off with Neil if the world goes to hell in a handbag. I didn't watch the new series of Survivers, since my thoughts were dwelling much too much in that kind of reality.

In some senses, my feelings haven't changed that much. However, my rational side has taken over somewhat and I realise that it won't be this year it all goes bad, so I will be investigating skills I hadn't thought of before. I don't care if it makes me sound like some kind of survialist freak. It is just how I am feeling at the moment.

ION, I have not got Coeliac's. Which is good in the sense that I don't have it. Obviously. However it would have at least been a diagnosis, so I am having to have "further investigations" for my dodgey tummy issues.

Josie has 4 teeth, 2 bottom, and 2 top ones. She is walking and trying to run, and generally being a independent feisty little madam. Much like her mum! Owen is growing like a very tall weed, and Neil is getting along at work. Hopefully we will be looking at moving next year, and things will all be good in our part of the universe.

That's all for now. I aim to be posting something else soon. And I won't be offline yet. But probably soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment